DELTAVISION RESPONSE TO COVID-19
DeltaVision is committed to monitoring the developing situation around the COVID-19 virus and following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding best practices for sanitizing and sterilization. In addition, we are monitoring closely the state and national guidelines and recommendations to help limit the spread of the disease and protect those most vulnerable.
In addition to these heightened precautions, we are taking steps to limit the number of people who enter our office daily. For the continued safety of yourself, your family, other patients and our staff, please follow these guidelines regarding your visit to our office.
- Patients who are sick or experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as but not limited to, fever greater than 100 degrees within the last 48 hours, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat, must call our office to reschedule their appointment. Please do not come to the office as you will be asked to reschedule. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be happy to see you as soon as your symptoms resolve.
- We ask that only the scheduled patient come into the office for their appointment and that all other family members stay home. If the patient is a minor or requires a guardian, please have only one parent or guardian, who is not presenting any of the above symptoms, accompany the patient to their appointment. While we are always pleased to see your family, this is a necessary precaution to protect all of our patients and staff.
- Upon entry to our offices, we ask that each person sanitize their hands with the provided hand sanitizer. There are also hand soaps and sinks available for patient use in the bathrooms. These efforts will help our staff to maintain a clean, sterile environment where you can be seen safely.
- We have temporarily removed some of the commonly touched items in our waiting area, such as magazines, are regularly and routinely sanitizing patient areas and may continue to make various changes to this portion of our office to help lower the risk of COVID-19 contamination.
- While we will make every effort to run on time, please understand that some of these changes may make it more challenging for us to do so. As always, you are welcome to call our office ahead of your scheduled time and we will advise you of any delays. Thank you for your understanding.
- It may become necessary for us to reschedule some appointments. While we will make every effort to avoid this, please know that we understand the challenges these places on our patients. We apologize for any inconvenience and will do our very best to notify you as quickly as possible. Please make sure to give our office your most recent contact information so we can reach out to you if necessary. Please assume that your appointment will proceed as scheduled unless you hear otherwise from one of our staff members.
- It may become necessary for our offices to temporarily limit our business hours as the COVID-19 situation develops. As always, patient care is our top priority and in the event that the risk to patient, staff and public health is too great, we will make adjustments to our hours of operation. Please check our website, Facebook page or call our office for the most recent updates. In the event that health and government agencies recommend or enforce a temporary closure, we will follow guidelines.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance during these difficult times as we do our part to help protect the health and safety of everyone in our community.
Your Friends at DeltaVision